123 Castle St, Boston, MA 01234
(123) 456-7890 • (321) 098-7654 • email@example.com
Talented and accomplished construction management professional with extensive background in project management and mechanical engineering. Proven ability to carry out all aspects of construction project management including scheduling, procurement, estimating, site supervision, and budget control. Consistent record of completing projects on time and within budget. Able to coordinate multiple projects and teams simultaneously. Familiar with plumbing, boiler installations, general construction, pipe design, equipment installation, and more. Excellent leadership and reporting skills.
Kennedy General Construction, Boston, MA 2003 – 2004
- Planned and managed residential construction and renovation projects ranging up to $5 million.
- Performed all scheduling, estimating, materials procurement, vendor management, and onsite supervision for up to three projects simultaneously.
- Coordinated project teams and subcontractor teams as large as 30 persons per site.
- Oversaw complete project life cycles, working with architects, obtaining permits, serving as liaison to inspectors and other local government representatives, and reporting directly to owner.
Kennedy, Inc., Boston, MA 1984 – 2002
Project Engineer (1992 – 2002)
- Delivered effective project management, overseeing teams of engineers, designers, and technicians. Performed scheduling, job estimation, and complete project direction for electronics company.
- Designed and development new in-circuit test systems that became company’s number one product, producing $125 million in worldwide revenue.
- Developed electro-mechanical assemblies and electronics components according to ANSI standards.
- Evaluated and approved new vendors and suppliers, as well as new technologies.
- Consulted with divisions worldwide on design issues and field installations.
- Represented company at domestic and overseas tradeshows as technical consultant.
- Developed cost reduction programs in several areas that resulted in 20% – 35% savings in specific product areas as well as in overall company operations.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (1984 – 1992)
- Designed conveyors, gear drives, linear motion equipment, fixtures, parts, assemblies, and more.
- Recognized for creating automated board handler widely preferred by customers.
- Formulated and implemented new manufacturing methodologies to enhance productivity.
Kennedy & Co., Boston, MA 1981 – 1983
- Designed and specified piping, valves, and pipe supports for major ($300 million) construction projects. Prepared layouts, selected equipment, and assisted with installations.
- Created models and carried out QA processes that eliminated majority of change orders.
Certificate in Construction Management, Boston University, Boston, MA (in progress) MS in Mechanical Engineering/Construction Mechanics, Boston University, Boston, MA AS in Precision Mechanics, Boston University, Boston, MA
Managing Multiple Projects, Objectives, and Deadlines
Total Quality Management
Computers: Windows, UNIX, MS Office, PowerPoint, Project, Acrobat, AutoCAD, ProE, SolidWorks
Patents: US Patent 6,163,160: Adjustable Tooling Pin, December 2000